Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Husband Whisperer

Just wanted to make it official: I've had four people recently ask me: Yes, the rumors are true, my play "The Husband Whisperer" makes its debut at the birdcage theatre in Oroville, CA. Co-written by the fantastic and fabulously reluctant comedic genius, Lori Kennedy and directed by the renowned Lucille Beaty, this play uses scant profanity and yet, it is truly hilarious! There are some adult themes, and sexual references, so patrons 18 and younger may feel uncomfortable.

A dark comedy about imperfect women attempting to create the perfect man. All Rights Reserved, Kennedy/Wycoff,Copywritten and registered WGA # 107392


So, I know it is early, but Fall is fast approaching, and then we slam into our Holidays. Why not stay close to home and entertain your house guests with a short trekk to the theater?
Mark your calendars and actors are needed. If you're an actor or know anyone who is and can commit to a full play, the auditions are in September.

Here is the link:http://www.birdcagetheatre.net/schedule.html



2 comments:

Kathie said...

First, nice remake on the blog! I'm loving that retired band camp member photo!

Congratulations on the debut of the play, I'm so happy for you! I'm hoping to be able to go. Hope you had a fantastic summer!

Hugs,
Kath

bdag said...

Your play will be the cat's meow. I wish you and your co writer great success and fulfillment.

Lucille is a peach. I plan to audition for a role!

Hope to see you at the auditions!
Babara Daggett
Birdcage Theatre BOD
Birdcage web person