Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Band Camp News version uno

OK, so one of my editors said I just had to have this done today, so here I sit, alone in my thoughts, my own version of hell with writers block.

All I can say is, the chicken is in the oven, the dishes are done, my kids homework is somewhat completed, my looming deadline approaches and slicing up a masterpiece seems so very wrong.

What's wrong with this picture?

Askew in the murky spaces of my pea brain....
Until next time, this is your fearless bandcamp leader hoping it doesn't rain until I can pull my knickers off the line.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Congratulations! Now I see why I couldn't get a hold of you a bit ago. Looking good, Miss Professional!

No thanks to you, I've already started hashing out a play. It'll have to be co-written, mind you So here's to you... :Þ Yep, I'm sticking my tongue out at you!